Miraculously, I managed to learn a lot about the game of football this year. (American football that is.) In the beginning, I had absolutely NO clue how the game worked, and now, at the end of the season, I am still pretty much clueless, except that I now know what it means to be SACKED. Am I every guy's dream girl or what?
Statisics show that an average of 6 million American's call out sick, or come into work late the day after the Super Bowl. I won't be one of those people, but I do hope the decrease of sleeping, sober individuals will bode well for my morning commute.
I know I mentioned I would write in this blog every day during 2009, but the truth is that I just can't do that - I can't force it. My blogging ideas usually spark up around 2am when I'm waking up to pee for the umptheenth time, and by the time I wake up, all thoughts are forgotten and it is days before I have any sort of mildly readable creativity to spout out.
Um, go STEELERS?????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like you could avail yourself of one of those little digital recorders to catch those 2:00 a.m. gems.
Post a Comment